Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why am I itching and getting bumps on my face, arms and rash?

on my leg? The itching started about two weeks ago. My skin is usually flawless and good looking. I notice when I get into bed it feels like something is crawling or biting me lightly. I also recently found out I have trichomonas which I am being treated for. I have been married over eight years and don't sleep around. This itching, however, is getting annoying. What can it be? Measles? At first I thought it was a heat rash because it's been very hot here lately, but the rash and itching has gotten a bit irritating. No one else in my home has these issues. Please help?! Oh, I forgot to mention, the bumps are not big at all, kind of like a small rash and it's even on my ears. Please help? Anyone have an idea of what this can be?? It is a lepros condition?

No comments:

Post a Comment