Monday, July 18, 2011

My fingers are all swollen please help urgent!?

ok so this Just started yesterday first my legs started itching like crazy then i ignored it but now when i went to sleep today my fingers got all swollen and i didnt do anthying at all i kept moveing to the couch my bed the floor and tried my sisters extra bunk bed nothing worked i cant sleep so then when i took off my sheets and felt it was soft then i slept for a bit like half an hour then out of no were my fingers are swollen And all of them are swollen only on the bottom next your nuckles of them are swollen and so is my thumb please help dont now if this will happen towmarrow i just took a shower and they still are swollen i recently spray painted my xbox 360 controller and got paint on my hand but that was when day time could i have had a allergic reaction or would it have happend right when i got spray paint on my fingers? i really need help my mom told me to take bendrill i dont think it will work can someone tell me what is happening

No comments:

Post a Comment