Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I found a small bump down there, really worried!!?

At first I thought maybe it's just an ingrown hair but it doesn't hurt. I've had it for a few weeks now and it hasnt changed at all. It's the same color as my skin, its kind of hard And smooth on the outer part of my vagina. There's no itching pain or smell, I've shaved over it like it's nbd. It's not even raised that much, kind of flat. But I've done google searches and what people have said is scaring me, that it could be an STD. Now I regret more than ever having unprotected sex with my bf.. He's 24 and promised me he's been tested and didn't have anything so he never wore a condom. The last time we had sex was June 1. We haven't talked in 3 weeks and I'm afraid to ask him. My parents don't know I dated him let alone had sex with him. I'm only 16 and really really scared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment